YSU believes in creating equal educational opportunities to all. In order to bridge the gap amongst differentially abled students, we have introduced a number of categories to award various scholarships. The categories are listed below.
All scholarship requests should be only marked to email@example.com
Reply for approval will be only given after the verification of physical documents received at our respective centres/ affiliate partners/ global offices.
Note: Also note that from now it’s mandatory to attach the scholarship approval email printout along with the admission form or else it would not be accepted.
SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Research through our participating global not for profit organizations,
||Scheme / Category under which the student can apply
||Sponsored candidates of educational Institutes & NGOs.
||People working for Education/research with United Nations or any Governmental agencies in their respective countries.
||Wards of teachers/teachers of recognized schools/college/institute, etc.
||Students sponsored by welfare societies/educational trusts/Others who have signed MOU with our partners.
||Sport persons holding state/national level certificates
||Ex-Students of YSU or its affiliates or partners
||Serving Defense / Para-Military Personnel / Ex-servicemen
||Those who have outstanding performance in Graduation and post Graduation – 80% marks or above
||Senior Citizens (male or female)
||The children/widows of the officers and men of Armed Forces including Para Military personnel killed or disabled during action/ hostilities globally
||Those living below poverty line (any Governmental proof)
||Students sponsored by orphanage/protection homes
- Scholarship are accepted only along with duly filled scholarship application form.
- Fee concession can be availed in one category only.
- No fee concession admissible in case of corporate sponsored students.
- Enclose copy of relevant certificates with admission form in support of your claim for Fee concession, should be attached along with the application form at the time of admission.
- The Governing council of the Institute has the right to disallow the Fee Scholarship/Fee concession and with-hold the award of Diploma/PG level Program certificate if the declaration made by the candidate is found to be false.
- At the time of admission, admissible Fee concession may be deducted in Onetime Fee/Last Installment of Fee, as the case may be.
- In case of 100% Scholarship for physically disabled, USD 250 will be charged against diploma certification & administrative cost, additional international certification charges will be as per actual, no scholarship will be applicable in the case of International Certification.
- YSU reserves the right to amend, modify or alter the structure and content of the programme as well as other matters, policies and regulations pertaining to the programmes conducted by the Institute without assigning any reason or prior notice.
Please Note –
- There will be no additional scholarship allowed other than the ones mentioned above.
- The Scholarship Code has to be mentioned clearly in the admission form.
- The YSU management reserves all the rights to decline the scholarship wherein the student is supposed to pay the full fees.
No Admission form will be accepted if –
- Not completely filled in.
- Not supported by all attested documents
- Scholarship Form (if applicable)